Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Problems

I'm having problems bouncing back from last week
I feel distant lately.

 I wonder if he's noticed.
I wonder if he's hiding something --
He needs to talk to me like an adult
Instead of run away
I worry about him running away or giving up on me
Everytime I speak my mind.
I don't want to be afraid anymore.
I need to speak my mind.
I have too much stuff and it won't all fit in my
Head if I keep it in.

I always have to speak my mind.
I hope he understands and doesn't blow up
Again.
See...I'm living in fear :(

I'm not holding a grudge but it really hurt how I viewed
Our relationship. It from total fantasy to totally unpredictable.
I can't predict anything.
I also don't know what's there or not there.
I need a reality check from him
And honesty
Something is missing since the events of last Wednesday
And it's my sense of security

No comments:

Post a Comment