Friday, September 6, 2013

Lost.

Dear Cory,

I don't know how to get you to understand the difference between "how I feel" and "what is your fault".

Everytime I tell you how I feel, it doesn't mean it's your fault. It JUST means its how I feel.

I'm going to tell you how I feel.

I have alot of anxiety about what happend on Wednesday. I feel I can't trust you to not pack up and leave permanatly on a whim. You are very impulsive and it is scarey. I'm a very scared person right now.

 This is just how I feel.

I feel I don't have a good support system right now. When I feel "sad" all I want is a good hug and a reminder that everything will be okay.

I'm not blaming you, this is just how I feel.

I feel upset when you are not happy with yourself, because you have no reason not to be. Life can be simple here, with me, if that's what you want though. I don't like drama. I don't like getting called names ("brat") or thretened("im looking at apartments" "I'll move and get out of your hair")

I feel threatened.
I feel devastated.

This is just how I feel.

I feel very alone.
I feel a little depressed.

I'm not blaming you this is just how I feel.

I don't want you to be with me just because I'm the only person you know in Minnesota.
I don't want you to feel stuck.

You are not stuck.

How do you really feel?

I'm even afraid to post this because I'm afraid you are going to freak out on me.

Can I please just tell you how I feel???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment