Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27, 2013


This is the first blog.
It is a happy blog.
Not really sure who came up with the name "blog".
They need to be punched.
But I won't punch them.
Most likely.
He could be dead.
Or it could be a she.
Which would be rude of me to punch.
Women have feelings.
I like women.
But, one in particular.
Chelsea Rhino.
I love her so much. 
She has changed my life.
She is the love of my life.
I want to marry her.
One day, someday?
Okay.
I have so much fun with her. 
I really do.
Although sometimes I am moody bear.
But I have a few reasons.
I never mean to take them out on her.
She is so sweet.
And I feel bad when I'm a bad bear around her.
I love her.
Did I mention that yet?
If you don't like the format of my thoughts then fucka youa.
Not you Chelsea, if you're reading this.
I love you.
I also love Noodles and Co. now.
That's some good ass shit.
Chelsea took me to eat there.
Damn.
So many soda flavors.
That's gonna be my new hang spot.
Well this all for tonight.
Goodnight blog... ya bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment